Monday, October 4, 2010

Whoa, Throwbacks!

These are two studio pieces I did in my FRESHMAN YEAR of high school.pen and ink self portrait
colored pencil still life

I thought this would be a good way to start off my new blog. These are some of the older studio pieces I have in my possession.
For those of you who may not know (and that may be most of you), I just started my freshman year at Parsons, The New School of Design. Looking back at some of my old pieces is really nostalgic, and I'm excited to share my progression with all of you.

Looking forward to your kind words and harsh criticisms
-Renee

5 comments:

  1. This is very nice for a first post. Can't wait to see more posts.

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Regh Agreed. Great first post. Looking forward to see some of the other art you post on here.

    Great blog title, btw. Followed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, nice. That ink one looks like it took forever, so much detail...
    I also have fun looking back at art I did in early high school. Sometimes it's just tragic, though. :P
    I'm curious what other mediums you use and what your art looks like now. Following you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some real talent, can't wait to see from you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow if these are from when you're a freshman i can't wait to see the newer ones

    ReplyDelete

Leave something opinionated