Thursday, October 14, 2010

Doodles

Hey guys, I know its been a few days since I've made a post but I've just been swamped with homework. Like, homework out the waz', seriously. I don't time for anything anymore, ha! :|

So, I guess I'm making a post about my colored pencil pieces I have, specifically some illustrations I used to do. Granted, these are pretty old. I've never actually taken a formal illustration class, but its something that I used to find a lot of pleasure in developing. Its just really unfortunate that I don't have the time to just sit and finish one of these anymore. I miss them. The way I used the colored pencils, I applied a lot of pressure to my page in order to get a really smooth looking effect.

 nov. of 2008, did it while I was bored on vacation

they say that a dead koi is bad luck. also 2008, inspired by my favorite tattoo artist, Nick Baxter <3
just for fun, march 2009

Hope those tickle your fancy! I'll post the link to Nick Baxter's page so that you can all drool over it like I do.


I want to be his bitch.Check out his tattoos and other pieces, too. AMAZING.

1 comment:

  1. The dead koi makes me think of Sushi. I am hungry now. Thanks babe.

    I really like the skull with the light coming out of it. It looks really cool and I really like all the colors.

    I am a fan of everything on this post and wonder when I will start getting some custom art :P

    ReplyDelete

Leave something opinionated