Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Shoes on my Feet Sweeter than Sweet Pea, so you Sucka MCs really cant Outstep Me

This is my second shoe post! Sorry these post have been taking me a while, I've been buried in work. College is hard D:

Anyways, these are some of my own personal pairs, and I absolutely love them. Totally wear them everywhere.




Hey so let me know what you think! All of these are done in sharpie on white canvas shoes, and they're really, really fun to make. Let me know if you have a favorite, would change something, or want a pair!

Ways to Waste Your Time!

Today I think I'm going to suggest thisiswhyyourefat.com. This website is great just because its so hard to believe what some people will deep fry in lard and shove into their faces. Enjoy scrolling through those pages with the munchies, bro.

3 comments:

  1. OMG SO JELLY!
    I want to send you a pair of Vans to fix up. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Savage, You would have to pay her too. :P
    I have been trying to get her to make a business out of this. Or just do it to make some money on the side.

    @ Rennnn, You still haven't Followed me D:
    Great post again love, When you going to make me some shoes? Hint *Birthday Gift*

    ReplyDelete

Leave something opinionated