Monday, October 10, 2011

FINALLY

So it feels like FOREVER since i've updated this thing! Its been about a year actually. Anyways, I'm in my second year now and I've come bearing more pieces and such. I think I want to start off with something new: Sculptural pieces! Let me know what you think.



Hope you love them!!
The top one is a wire hand based off my own, wrapped in different colored yarn. The second series of photos is of two separate but conjoining pieces. The inner piece is carved from styrofoam and wrapped in black and leopard fabric with pins. The outer piece is a laminated wood sculpture made from plywood and crafted to hold the inner piece so that it hovers. These were both made for my F11 3D class.

Ways to Waste Your Time!

For any of you that are fans of online comics, this one is definitely worth checking out! Its made by a friend of mine, quite the talent.


Its really quite entertaining and the duo updates every week. If you like pirates, action, &good art, check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave something opinionated